See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 December 2011

We rented two rooms (220 and 223) and both were very clean and neat. Owners were very nice, English speaking, and seem to take pride in providing clean affordable rooms. Our room had a new mini fridge, microwave and wall mounted flat screen TV. There was no coffee pot in our room, but since we are not coffee drinkers it wasn't a big deal. The location is great as well; about a 1000 feet from the Gretna/76 Country Blvd. intersection. The only thing I could find wrong with our room was that the thermostat on the heating/AC unit was all or nothing. Therefore we went to bed in a room that was a little stuffy and woke up in a room that was a little cool. We would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Friendly owners. Good beds and clean rooms. Reasonably priced. Yummy donuts for breakfast!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed 5 November 2011

I stayed at the Gretna Inn eight nights and was very pleased. The room was clean and comfortable, and the price was reasonable, which is all I look for in a hotel. The location is withing walking distance of several theaters and restaurants. It is also close to a light, which is helpful when you have to turn left on 76 Country Music Blvd. The owners are very pleasant and accomodating to their guests. I highly recommend the Gretna Inn.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Johnny B
Reviewed 10 September 2011

We have stayed at the Gretna Inn, many times since our first visit a couple of years ago. The couple who run it, Richard and Racquel, are wonderful host who make you feel at home. The rooms are clean, fair priced, and within walking distance of many, many attractions, restaurants, and entertainment spots. It is one of the best well kept secrets of a deal, while in branson. I just hope I will be able to get a reservation the next time I'm ready for another getaway in Branson!

Room Tip: The rooms in the back are my favorite, because there is a lot of action going on, you can watch from other venues nearby.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly T
Reviewed 17 August 2011

This is where we always stay for the Branson Cruise car show. The location is great. It is right off the strip and close to many attractions and restaurants.
The rooms and appliances are very clean. This is one hotel that I'm not afraid to walk around barefoot in. And on top of everything, the new owners are very pleasant and approachable.

I definitely reccommend this hotel for people who want a nice, comfortable hotel for an affordable price!

Room Tip: Try to get a second story room. The balcony is nice to sit on in the evening and watch the excitement of Branson.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends