All reviews payne stewart golf course front desk newer hotel great hotel quiet location easy access off the beaten path clean hotel the main strip back roads complimentary breakfast would highly recommend this hotel exercise room silver dollar city fresh fruit short drive the breakfast area
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Breakfast was awesome not your typical complimentary breakfast! French toast, potatoes, oatmeal, waffles, omlets, and much more. Rooms were nice and clean. Staff was helpful. Great rate. Close to where we needed to be but just far enough off the strip to be quiet.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We just stayed here for two nights while in Branson and did not want to leave! I am hotel picky, so I was thrilled. A few things we loved: It was extremely clean and well maintained, very cold air conditioning and an option to have a constant fan noise is fantastic. I can't sleep without white noise, so I was very glad. Very comfy beds with a ton of pillows of different firmness choices. We slept very well. Yummy cookies are brought out in the lobby at 5 (my toddler was ecstatic). A very clean and well stocked breakfast in the mornings that we enjoyed a lot (pastries, waffles, eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, fruit, yogurt, hardboiled eggs, cereal, several juices). Every staff member was friendly and seemed happy. The hotel is in a very safe quiet area with no traffic but yet convenient to get to the main strip/Silver Dollar City in minutes. I will definitely stay here again next time we are in town. It was so relaxing to come "home" to our room every night after a hard day of Branson-ing. I can't imagine one negative thing you could write about this hotel, and like I said- I am picky!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Quick and easy check-in...room was clean and quiet as always...staff was friendly and helpful...breakfast was hot. First time to stay at this location but will definitely be back when we return to Branson.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Clean hotel & good location for quick access to Branson and also nice to be a bit outside of the craziness. There is breakfast and free wifi and easy access to grocery stores. For a short Branson stay and reasonable prices, I would recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We chose this Hampton because of the location away from the hustle of the strip in Branson. It was very quiet and private. Anything you want to do from there is few minute drive. It's a couple of miles north of the main strip in Branson and right beside Branson Hills golf course. Just down the hill are several newer shops and commerce areas. This hotel has been undergoing a remodel and was very nice. Our bathroom could have been cleaned better, but only minor things needed done. Breakfast was typical of these complimentary fares, but there was a great selection. Staff was friendly and helpful anytime we needed anything. I would stay there again. You will find more convenient locations but if relaxing and if your goal, this place will suit you well..