“Good place”

Hampton Inn Branson - Branson Hills
Ranked #10 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Pretty good, but they have smoking rooms. And for a none smoker it is terrible to be in one, dont let the staff tell you they have a machine that takes the bad air smell out, because it does not

• Stayed: August 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

I was so disappointed it was nothing I was expecting our room had not been clean our sons bed seemed like pee I asked for a microwave and they didn't have any I had a better stay at the Baymont inn! The beds were hard I could go on and on!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Caressem
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn at Branson Hills. It is a fairly new facility. It was very clean, and the staff was wonderful. We really liked not staying right on the strip with all of the noise and traffic, and the hotel was less than a 10 minute drive from everywhere we wanted to go. Very Pleased.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ppett77
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Below is a copy of an email we sent to corporate via their website...

We were scheduled to stay for 3 days at this hotel, but due to the condition of the hotel rooms, we left within 30 minutes of arrival and found accommodations elsewhere. After checking in, we went to our room and as we began settling in and opened the blinds, we became aware that the conditions of the room were not up to par for a Hampton Inn.

To name a few, there were black marks on the wall by the door, a squashed bug on the wall by the window, smear/smudge marks on the flat screen tv, smear/smudge marks on the desk top (as if it was either unclean, or cleaned improperly)...but the thing that put us over the edge was the bathroom, where on the back of the door our 10 year old son brought to our attention what appeared to be a dried smear of blood approximately 8 inches long.

I immediately spoke with the staff at the front desk and informed them of the condition of the room. They put us in another room down the hall that we found to be equally disgusting. The same smear/smudge marks were on the furniture and tv, and there were dirt smudges on the bathroom light switch. I immediately returned to the desk and informed them that we would not be staying in the hotel and they cancelled the reservation.

While the staff were apologetic, there was no way we were going to tolerate the subpar conditions of the rooms, in what appeared to be a relatively new hotel. Given that Hampton Inns are normally a top choice for us in our family travels, and how this experience tainted our view of this corporate chain of hotels, I felt compelled to send this letter in hope that this gets brought to the attention of someone who may be able to affect a positive change.

- to date we have not received any response.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
11  Thank chrisj j
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Recently stayed one night. Room was very clean. The bed wasn't the most comfortable, but far from the worst I've ever slept on. I liked that this hotel was away from the bumper to bumper traffic on highway 76. It's in a newly developed section of Branson. Which I found appealing, but others may not. The complimentary breakfast had a good variety of selections. I did not use the fitness room or pool, but both looked clean and cared for.
I go to Branson at least once or twice a year, and would choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2011