I had booked this hotel with waterpark two months in advance for my daughter's 6th birthday. We arrived at 3:45 for check-in. I was told room was not ready so I waited. At 4:00 staff gave me waterpark braclets but did not want to swim before bday party so waited. Did not get room until 5pm because was not ready. I had six kids crazy for party and swimming. Went to room and it was filthy!! I had waited for them to get it ready and looked like they had walked in and out. The bedsheets looked used and the bathroom was awful. After the party we went swimming and none of the kids could enjoy themselves because the smell of chlorine was so bad. All of them kept coughing and running to the open door for air. I will NEVER stay at castlerock branson again. My daughter's 6th bday was suppose to be fun but I'm sure she will remember the time she stayed at a hotel and couldn't breathe. Would not recommended anyone thinking of going!! The staff could care less if you need anything or had trouble with room. Worse managing of a hotel I have ever seen!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark provides guests with an unforgettable all-in-one resort destination with friendly service and activities. We offer 30,000 sq ft. Of indoor waterpark and 10,000 sq ft. Of outdoor Waterpark including two large slides, two 500 gallon tipping buckets, a lazy river, and multiple indoor/outdoor activity pools. Our Tower Rooms are attached to our indoor waterpark through indoor corridors and offer a bunk bed alcove with separate TV for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel Branson
- Castle Rock Resort And Waterpark
- Castle Rock Branson