This was our families first visit to Branson, Mo and found the town and all it's ammenities to be above average. The hotel and waterpark was clean and overall my 3 kids(15,12,10) enjoyed themselves. It is still off season so not alot going on but did overhear the hotel manager say that the hotel was full for the weekend(Presidents Day) That says alot to the type of "resort" this is and services were good. The Tower Grill is ok if you want a quick bite, but there are so many restraunts in town that we skipped it. Overall this is a very good hotel with a decent indoor waterpark............it is no Great Wolf Lodge but for the price and location very respectable! Close to everything and affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark provides guests with an unforgettable all-in-one resort destination with friendly service and activities. We offer 30,000 sq ft. Of indoor waterpark and 10,000 sq ft. Of outdoor Waterpark including two large slides, two 500 gallon tipping buckets, a lazy river, and multiple indoor/outdoor activity pools. Our Tower Rooms are attached to our indoor waterpark through indoor corridors and offer a bunk bed alcove with separate TV for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel Branson
- Castle Rock Resort And Waterpark
- Castle Rock Branson