Hunter's Friend Resort & Condos
Docker's Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
Residence Inn Branson(Branson)
US$ 152
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
La Quinta Inn & Suites Branson - Hollister(Hollister)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
La Quinta
Grand Oaks Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 257
Shady Acre Motel(Branson West)(Great Value!)
US$ 58
All reviewstable rockindian pointsilver dollar citythe lake house restaurantmotorcycle rallynice bedroomwonderful weekgreat hostsminute drivearea attractionsrooms are clean and comfortableawesome place to staybedroom condocoffee potspring breakeasy accessrockwood
Reviewed 13 August 2008

We spent five days at the Rockwood Condos managed by Hunters Friend Resort. The Condos are new, clean and beautifully decorated. We traveled with my parents and my 14 teen year old. Everyone had plenty of space to spread out and have alone time as well as a comfortable area to lounge, watch TV and eat. The Condos are located a short distance from Silver Dollar City and minutes from shows. We were able to travel the routes around the city and stay out of most of the traffic on highway 76. My son loved their wi fi. My parents loved the fact that we could park right in front of the condo and walk in. Great access for them. My husband liked being able to walk down to the lake. I liked the big comfortable beds, and fully equipped kitchen. We all enjoyed the pool. I would highly recommend these condos for anyone, but especially for families. We will stay here again whenever we return to Branson.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2008

Some friends and I have started making a yearly trip to Table Rock Lake and this is the place we stay every time. The 3 bedroom condo we stay in is super clean and updated. It's fun going back every year to the same place and seeing what all was updated. The view is amazing, and since the water has been high the last few months fishing is even a shorter walk than normal by shore. The bar next door to the 3 bed room condo's is really convenient and the owner actually lives in the same condo's. Very friendly guy! Anyway, I definately recommend staying here, it's not only a good deal but the rooms are super nice!

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with friends
3  Thank kewlguy919
Reviewed 15 April 2008

Found Hunter’s Friend on the internet with a very reasonable rate and thought we’d give it a try. It is an older motel but the room was very clean. When I checked in I was told they didn’t have many booked for the weekend so our room was upgraded to a kitchenette room. I thought that was really nice as it gave us a lot more space. Our main purpose in Branson was to spend time at Silver Dollar City and the location of this motel was fantastic for that. It is only a few minutes drive away and we were going in the opposite direction of most of the traffic. As I said it was an older motel and you could see that the room was a little worn but everything was very clean and we had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family