“Great Variety and Great Food”

Springfield Ave Cafe
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Bolivar
Reviewed 19 September 2016

We ate here in the banquet room for a high school reunion. They allowed us to reserve it pretty much all afternoon and evening. There is a huge selection on the menu and something for everyone. I had the California Chicken Ciabatta sandwich and it was excellent. More than I could eat. This is a great place with great people serving.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I stopped here on my way home from a long distance errand. I decided on a steak. You get to select two from a list of sides and I went with the french fries and asparagus. The steak and the grilled asparagus were excellent.

I found the french fries to be weird. They were cooked through but not sufficiently fried and were seasoned with paprika. It didn't work for me. Next time I would just pick something different though; that wouldn't keep me from trying again. Relaxed atmosphere and great service.

Their ice tea with lemon is perfectly brewed and refreshing.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

We'd done lunch here before. Did lunch with our granddaughter going to college in Bolivar. A great breakfast and visit with her. Highly recommend the fruit covered french toast !

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I had to run some errands early that morning and a McDonalds breakfast sandwich just wasn't going to do. I stopped in and ordered a great order of Egg benedict california style and their special toast made with homemade cinnamon swirl bread. DELICIOUS! I am not much of a breakfast food person but this was really really good.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I was there with a group of friends. It took a long time to get my food, I understand since we had a group of people. I ordered a cheese burger. It had no cheese, was cold, and was the worse burger I've every had. A fast food burger is better than what I had.

Been to Springfield Ave Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK