All reviewstoaster wafflesroom was cleanvideo gameshot tubindoor poolnice place to staynight's sleepwill stay there againcoffee makertoot tootwalmartpriscillamointerstatemicrowavefurniturepet
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were going back and forth through the north Missouri area and enjoyed our stay at the Bethany Super 8 on the way out enough to stop again on the way back home. Priscilla, the manager on duty for our check-in on the return leg, honored the same discounts we had on the outbound leg, even though we just call in our room request an hour before arrival.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8mo, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bethany MO, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The furniture is dated, including the bedding. The room had a fridge and all of the usual amenities. Not near enough outlets. A minimal breakfast. The lady who checked me in was nice, but the woman who checked me out was downright rude. I walked up, she looked at me and said "Yeah?". I asked for a receipt, she printed it, handed it to me and turned her back on me without another word. I was kind of shocked. After all of the hotels I stay in my expectations have been raised. This hotel isn't bad but I'll stay at the Quality Inn next time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments. I apologize your stay was less than satisfying. Please know the situation has been addressed with the staff and it is our hope that you give us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Room was ok has a very nice pool area but pool was a little too cool for my liking they say room temp but it was too cold for me which was sad because we stayed there to use the pool instead we did use the hot tub. Had a ADA room but no walk in shower Breakfast was real poor nothing hot just toast and cereal

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your comments. I apologize your stay was less than satisfying and hope you will give us another chance to serve you again in your future travels.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here many times over the years and have always been very pleased. This visit was no exception. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The lobby is clean and inviting and the room was clean and comfortable. That is all I require for a good night. It would be nice to have more choices for breakfast since cereal is not my cfirst choice of breakfast food but Ot was fine. I am sure I will stay there again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your continued service. We are glad you choose to stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

It was a good room. The only issue were the pillows and not enough sugar and cream with our coffee. The hardness of the pillows impacted our sleep. This is the second time we have stayed here and will probably stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for staying with us. We hope to serve you again in the near future.