Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 65
US$ 61
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 74/night.

US$ 76
US$ 59
US$ 187
US$ 161
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 238
US$ 222
  • Restaurant
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport(Berkeley)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 152
US$ 147
Airport Inn(Berkeley)
TripAdvisor
1,116 results
All reviewslouis airportpark and flyeasy accessshuttle servicefree shuttlest louisbusiness centervery nice hotelan early flightomeletparking lothgihiltondrivervehiclemoplane
Reviewed 18 January 2017

It was an average hotel experience. For the price, I expected a lot better. The furniture in the room was chipped and dated. My coffee maker was not working. There is an indoor pool but it's a bit small.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Whitney R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I wish to express my sincere apology for the lack of accommodating service and accommodations you have received especially related to the furniture and your coffee maker. I assure you that this is not indicative of the level of service and quality we strive to provide to each of our very valued customers.
Clearly we have failed to provide you with the quality and service you have come to expect and deserve with Hilton. Your comments and experiences at our property have been reviewed with the entire management team of the Hotel.
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Once again, please accept my sincere apology for any and all inconvenience and discomfort we caused you. Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Stayed here one night for park and fly. Thought it was a good, clean hotel with good shuttle service to the airport.

We ran into an issue coming home (day late) and the hotel had no issue with our car staying there another night at no charge.

Shuttle service was prompt and helpful. Appreciated them pulling up to our car and helping us with our bags.

Would stay here again for a park and fly.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear Yakster14,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you were able to enjoy the shuttle service, and park and fly package during your visit. I am glad we were able to accommodate you staying an extra day due to flight delays and cancellations. I know we had some bad weather this last week, and I am glad to hear we were one less thing for you to worry about during this time. I am please to hear the shuttle driver was helpful in assisting with your luggage and getting you back to your vehicle. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Have a great day,

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Friendly staff, they were very helpful in assisting with lost belongings. Excellent showers. They were very hot and I liked how the towels were in the shower at arms length. The beds are not the greatest, very firm, but sleepable.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear 220margareta,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel through TripAdvisor. I am glad the staff was friendly, the showers excellent and you were able to enjoy your stay. I did want to let you know we are in the process of updating all the mattresses at our hotel and I hope the next time you are in town you will stay with us again so you can enjoy the new, soft, pillow top Serta Mattress.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future,
Have a great day,

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Everything about the hotel is good. The location does a 24 hour shuttle to the airport and is right in the middle in terms of price for hotels by the airport and is definitely the cheapest of the good hotel brands.

The only thing that could be better is the bed is not terribly comfortable but the pillows are fine!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear DMT06D,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel through TripAdvisor. I am glad you were able to utilize the airport shuttle while here. I do apologize about the bed in your room being uncomfortable. We are in the process of updating all the mattresses and I am sorry your experience fell short during your stay because of this.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area,

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I am a very picky traveler and this stay was excellent.
The breakfast was as good as it gets (the bacon was fantastic). My room was very quiet and close to everything. I will definitely stay here again. The shuttle driver picked me up at the rental car facility the night before my flight..
The front desk staff were professional and courteous.
The only complaint (and I have this with all hotel chains) I have is that Hilton needs to up their internet speeds. Even on the premium connection, it's still too slow.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Whitney R, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Dear Ddustin,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad your stay was excellent. We strive every day to provide good service, a clean place to sleep and good food. I am glad you were able to enjoy breakfast and the shuttle service during your visit as well. I am pleased to hear the staff was professional during your stay. I will pass along your comment regarding the internet connection and see if any improvements can be made. Thank you and have a wonderful day. We hope to see you the next time you are in the St. Louis Area.