Three of us stayed at the Garden Inn St Louis. We had the ultimate stay and fly package which included breakfast and leaving our vehicle there while we went on a two week cruise. The hotel was clean and all the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. We used the business center which was very useful for looking up things and printing boarding passes. Breakfast the next morning was very good. We had no problems getting 3 of us and all of our luggage to the airport and even better they came and picked us up when we got back home. I was a little leery because we used this service at another hotel previously and they never picked us up after multiple calls. No such problem with the Garden Inn, one call and 10-15 minutes later they were picking us up. The driver was great and dropped us off right at our van so we didn't have to haul 6 suitcases all over the place. I will definitely use them again when we need a hotel in St Louis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport hotel is only two miles away from Lambert International Airport, with complimentary 24 hour shuttle for guests. The hotel is located off I-70 next to the NorthPark business and entertainment complex. Guests receive complimentary WiFi in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO