See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 May 2017

If you don't mind that it is an all smoking hotel with horrible cleaner to mask the smoke smell, it is okay. We were trying to save money since we were there for several days with a death in the family to deal with. There were ants in the bathroom. It took over 25 minutes to check in--lady was on the phone. Another possible guest gave up and left. The coffee was dirty water.

Room Tip: Drive to the right and go over the bump so that you can park with less problem.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LeslieC1894
Reviewed 7 March 2017

We stopped here without a reservation as we had been driving since leaving Dallas, TX that morning and were tired. We were traveling with our dog and my husband talked the desk attendant into allowing our dog to stay for a $10 additional fee. I thought Econo Lodges were all pet friendly. We asked for non-smoking and were put in a smoking room, smelled of smoke and there was an ashtray on the table. The room was really awful. I'm shocked at all the good reviews but maybe we got stuck in their worst room because of the dog. There were stains on all the chairs, a cigarette hole in the spread, the blankets seemed not clean and the carpet was covered in spots and very dirty! The bathroom toilet paper holder was broken and the bathroom door was dirty. The beds were comfy enough but could have used another blanket. We didn't put anything on the floor and draped our clothes on the clothes rack due to the nasty chairs. The only thing good was the TV worked and had a good picture. I wouldn't stay here again!!! Breakfast was ok but not much variety and the juice machine either wasn't turned on or didn't work.
If you are going to put clients with pets in rooms like this then don't take pets! Disgusting!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking and insist on it!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marej50
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Stayed at the Econo lodge on Feb 16-18 2017. The room looked ok when I checked in . I woke up 2/18 with bug bites on both arms, my chest and over my left eye at the hair line. Returned home on 2/18 and spent 2 hrs at the urgent care. I think the management knew about the bed bugs, but rented the room any way . There was problems with the toilet on our first day has to notify them 2 time before they sent any one to fix it. There is a layer of dust on the top of the frig, the top looks grey. Will never stay there again. ROOM 214 stay clear of it and the bed by the window.

Room Tip: 214 stay away
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lonnies837
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Have a dog? Need a place to stay for the night? This is the place to go! But you stay in a smoking room if you do. But if you dont have a dog with you, i advise you stay somewhere else because you will get woken up at 7 in the morning by barking dogs...

Negatives - Pillows were flat. I was in a smoking room because thats all they had left. Loud barking dogs. Phone in room didnt work.

Positives - heat and ac worked great, hot water for shower was nice. Nice service.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Bad, bad, bad, tv wouldn't work, no remote. Gets the tv going and remote doesn't work. He says he'll be back, 1 hour later no remote. Gave up on that one, shower in the morning and barely was wet when the handicapped bar gave way. Just caught myself from falling and couldn't finish the shower, being handicapped STINKS.
Talk to the front desk and he came to look, he says "oh" I request a discount and he says "we don't do that" he'll talk to the owner.
I call later in the day and speak with the owner and finally he understands what I'm talking about and says "That's been fixed" no way can it hold with no blocking behind the fiberglass shower. I ask for a discount and he says 10% what is this guy joking. Hell no, holding on to that money
Better learn customer service or go back to India.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business