See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Stayed at the Econo lodge on Feb 16-18 2017. The room looked ok when I checked in . I woke up 2/18 with bug bites on both arms, my chest and over my left eye at the hair line. Returned home on 2/18 and spent 2 hrs at the urgent care. I think the management knew about the bed bugs, but rented the room any way . There was problems with the toilet on our first day has to notify them 2 time before they sent any one to fix it. There is a layer of dust on the top of the frig, the top looks grey. Will never stay there again. ROOM 214 stay clear of it and the bed by the window.

Room Tip: 214 stay away
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lonnies837
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Have a dog? Need a place to stay for the night? This is the place to go! But you stay in a smoking room if you do. But if you dont have a dog with you, i advise you stay somewhere else because you will get woken up at 7 in the morning by barking dogs...

Negatives - Pillows were flat. I was in a smoking room because thats all they had left. Loud barking dogs. Phone in room didnt work.

Positives - heat and ac worked great, hot water for shower was nice. Nice service.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Bad, bad, bad, tv wouldn't work, no remote. Gets the tv going and remote doesn't work. He says he'll be back, 1 hour later no remote. Gave up on that one, shower in the morning and barely was wet when the handicapped bar gave way. Just caught myself from falling and couldn't finish the shower, being handicapped STINKS.
Talk to the front desk and he came to look, he says "oh" I request a discount and he says "we don't do that" he'll talk to the owner.
I call later in the day and speak with the owner and finally he understands what I'm talking about and says "That's been fixed" no way can it hold with no blocking behind the fiberglass shower. I ask for a discount and he says 10% what is this guy joking. Hell no, holding on to that money
Better learn customer service or go back to India.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Nick S
Reviewed 20 August 2016

My husband and I were tired and stopped here, because it was an Econo Lodge and we had stayed at one the night before that was excellent and a totally smoke-free motel. The desk clerk said it was $69.99 ($80.30 with tax!!). Price is way too high for this place. The non-smoking room had cigarette burns on the bedspread, everything was unplugged, the TV was unconnected, and the toilet tank was ready to fall off. The pool was not available and had a cover over it. They fixed the TV and offered to have maintenance come in, but by then we just wanted to relax and not have to move or wait. If we had seen the other reviews on trip advisor, we would have stayed somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2016

We have actually stayed here in the past and found it to be okay for a cheap room, not great, but okay. The latest stay will be our last stay. It was disgusting. Bathroom was moldy, carpet was damp. The AC went out in the middle of the night. No point calling for assistance to the front desk, customer service here is non existent. It's disgusting.

Room Tip: Make sure you park where you can see your car from your room - there are some shady characters hanging around.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family