All reviews waffle house front desk overnight stop working order eggs and sausage worked great little things yogurt would stay here again highway comfort housekeeping microwave
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This is the only hotel in this area I would stay in.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank ashkea1920
Reviewed 2 February 2012

We have stayed here about once a month for several years now, and the remodel helped a lot. The rooms are nicely appointed with comfortable beds.
The down side, is the "see through" bath towels (only two) that are hard to dry off with. The other is the smoking rooms on the first floor, stink up the hallway to the point of smelling as bad as the sports bar next door. For a non smoker, this is choking off our air supply!

Room Tip: Avoid any room near the front or near the breakfast area.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mickeynbranson
Reviewed 27 August 2011

This was a very nice hotel in every way! The kids had a great time in the sparkling clean, outdoor swimming pool. The staff was excellent. The breakfast was free and good. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Carolyn B
Reviewed 11 July 2011

One of the best hotel facilities i received with the price i paid...excellent customer service and morning breakfast was really good!!...i will try my best to do overnight stay during my road trip...

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TravelloverKC
Reviewed 23 May 2011

My husband and I hate to stay at hotels simply because they don't feel clean. When we walked in the room and i completed my inspection, we were very surprised. The bed was clean and comfortable, same with the pillows, i didn't once feel itchy or uncomfortable. My husband and I will definitely stay here when we visit our relatives. Sincerely, a VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER!

Room Tip: Some bar noise on Sat night loc next door
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple