“We hit this spot when we visit my brother”
Review of Massa's Restaurant

Massa's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 103 Restaurants in Ballwin
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2018

OK, I have to admit I should have split the Chicken Parmesan with my brother, he warned me. It was a huge portion, big enough for two. He took part of his home, I ate all of mine. It was delicious as always. Mary had a small pizza, St. Louis style. We love this place. And will be back.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Had 5 Year Anniversary dinner here this past week. Will come back here! The food was hot & fresh and the service was friendly and fast. No messing around here! Great job! Cute place for dates & special events.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

What a great local restaurant! The food is some of the best you'll find in any Italian restaurant and the staff is beyond compare. They make you feel at home and are always ready to go above and beyond.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Staff was very nice and the restaurant was full. I do recommend you make a reservation. It's very loud and the seating is tight. The staff was helpful, BUT it is absolutely not handicap accessible inside the restaurant. Average customer age seemed to be about 55+ and lively on the night we visited. Food was a bit below average and overpriced. Décor is the typical 50's faux Italian as another individual commented in a review below. There is a tv at the south end of the bar that creates the illusion of the lights malfunctioning/flickering in the dining area which was very unpleasant. There obviously is a loyal crowd. Just not one to add to our list.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank marcs73
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This is a good local place to go. The pizza is really good. I recommend the combination too. That and a house salad is almost too much food. We have always had a good experience coming here. Try it and you will see it’s worth coming back.

Date of visit: October 2017