All reviews room was clean off the highway would stay here again free wifi king bed motel jackson desk
Reviewed 4 July 2018

I was a long way from home and I needed some rest. I had stayed here before and was satisfied with the quality of the rooms. This was another good stay and I will probably stop again the next time I am nearby.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

If anyone is needing a great motel along I55 between Memphis and Jackson this is it. Great price and the room was very clean and comfortable. This was just an over night stay but was very happy with room. Will definitely be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2018

We were traveling late and needed something just to sleep and shower in the morning. The room looked like it was recently remodeled. Bed was comfortable and showers were good. Typical continental breakfast in the morning - good enough to get us going. Staff at check in/out were friendly.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Nice clean place I would recommend it to anyone But the only problem I had was there are 8 to 10 lady bugs in the Room I know they are harmless but I just don't like insects Other than that this is a very nice hotel I'm a truck driver and it has truck parking for tractor trailer

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

A last minute decision and a good one. Even with holiday pricing, it was a good deal. We were greeted at the desk by a very nice staff person. Size notwithstanding, The room was very clean and the amenities were comparable to higher priced properties.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
abviwinona, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent travels through the area. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay.

We sincerely appreciate your taking valuable time to write a review on Tripadvisor.com. All comments and feedback are very important to us.

We sincerely hope you will return to our hotel the next time your travels take you through the area. If we can ever be of service, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Deepa Patel