“Owner GLS Trucking”
Review of Huddle House - CLOSED

Huddle House
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Fast service and the food was abundant and very good. Country Fried Steak was cooked just right. Crisp on the outside and tender inside. Chopped Teak was good also. Very personable waitress who checked on our table repeatedly. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Great breakfast food! That's all I ever eat there... Love there Pecan Waffles!

The place is always very clean, and staff I'd always cleaning it.....

Great friendly staff, anytime I've ever been in there... Love the Waitress Lena!!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I called in to place my order one morning. The music in that place was blasting so loud, you would've thought I was calling a night club. I personally didn't mind the music. But the person on the other end couldn't hear me and acted like it was my fault that she couldn't hear me. I had to scream and repeat what I said 5 times. Nevertheless, I didn't even go by there to pick it up. Sorry to skip out. But good service and first impressions are everything when running a business. May have to consider a new staff. That's how you lose business.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We wanted a quick meal but not "fast" food. Well, the service was lousy (like we were taking their time by seeking to be waited on) and the first two items we ordered were not available because they were out of chicken for the chicken sandwiches and strawberries for the strawberry waffles. When we switched to burgers, they were out of mayonnaise...so, this facility is not on our return list.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Only person here besides 3 others that walked in later. 45 minutes and still no food. Lady cooking keeps saying she is going to walk out. I don't see my food anywhere to be found. As I type this I am really confused. The young waitress just leans on the counter and stares out the window. My waitress is hustling but can't bring food that ain't cooked! Waffle House here was a bust last trip and so far this is a total bust. This town is a wasteland except for this Holiday Inn that is very nice! Eat at sonics or little Caesars but not here!

Date of visit: February 2016