“Rude and unprofessional”
Review of Huddle House

Huddle House
Ranked #8 of 14 Restaurants in Winona
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I called in to place my order one morning. The music in that place was blasting so loud, you would've thought I was calling a night club. I personally didn't mind the music. But the person on the other end couldn't hear me and acted like it was my fault that she couldn't hear me. I had to scream and repeat what I said 5 times. Nevertheless, I didn't even go by there to pick it up. Sorry to skip out. But good service and first impressions are everything when running a business. May have to consider a new staff. That's how you lose business.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We wanted a quick meal but not "fast" food. Well, the service was lousy (like we were taking their time by seeking to be waited on) and the first two items we ordered were not available because they were out of chicken for the chicken sandwiches and strawberries for the strawberry waffles. When we switched to burgers, they were out of mayonnaise...so, this facility is not on our return list.

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Only person here besides 3 others that walked in later. 45 minutes and still no food. Lady cooking keeps saying she is going to walk out. I don't see my food anywhere to be found. As I type this I am really confused. The young waitress just leans on the counter and stares out the window. My waitress is hustling but can't bring food that ain't cooked! Waffle House here was a bust last trip and so far this is a total bust. This town is a wasteland except for this Holiday Inn that is very nice! Eat at sonics or little Caesars but not here!

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

Made a quick stop for lunch on the way to Biloxi. Wait staff friendly with greetings at the door and quick service. Place was very clean. Had chili which was very good and crispy chicken sandwich. Coating was crisp, not oily and meat moist. The bun was nicely toasted and fresh. The fried sweet potatoes were crispy on the outside and moist inside and not greasy but piping hot. We would definitely recommend stopping here.

Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

I'm a quasi-regular at Waffle House. I've seen several Huddle Houses but never tried one. Very similar "feel" as Waffle House with a much fuller menu.
I just might switch