1,587 results
All reviews jacuzzi tub road house slot machines get away nice room gift shop table games bed was comfortable gold strike horseshoe fun casino employees gambling buffet waitress dealers
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was my first trip to Tunica. We stood in line for 30 minutes to check in, because there were only 2 workers at the desk (a third finally came up and checked us in). Our room was non smoking, but we could still smell old smoke in the room. We didn’t have hot water on either morning and when I told the lady at the desk, she replied, “Sorry, we’re working on that.” Seems like they would have warned us when we checked in. I have stayed at 4 other Caeser’s properties and this by far is the worst. I highly recommend Caeser’s properties but Roadhouse is the exception.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

While visiting a neighboring property we stopped in to the casino at the Roadhouse. The machines are up to date and they offer a variety to choose from. The atmosphere is quiet and low key. The staff is attentive and the drinks were great.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Awesome Experience and so much fun. The DJ was awesome and knew how to get the party started. The wait staff was terrific and the gambling was to fun. It was my sister 60th birthday and we party with Tunica Roadhouse and what fun we had. I would definitely recommend to anyone go and have a great time.

Room tip: We actually stayed at the Goldstrike but all we did was sleep their Gambled and Party at the Tunica Roadhouse will definitely stay their next time.
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Whenever we go to Tunica we always stop in at the Roadhouse. It is a little smaller and thus easier to find a machine to use. Not too noisy so you can visit with your family members without having to move to another place.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Rooms are great and worth the stay. Many games to choose from new and old. And the staff is always welcoming. I enjoy my time with Tunica Roadhouse and I guarantee if you give them a shot you will as well.

Room tip: Lower your deposits.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends