Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Over the time I stayed here, I found the area to be very nice, I found the staff lovely and happy to help with any inquiries I had, and I found the rooms were amazingly quiet. On a weeknight, even with the pub just below, I found I could hear no noise, this lead to wonderful nights sleep. I would recommend this place to anyone who needed a place to stay in Fairfield.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Cheap hotel, comfy bed. Cheap drinks at bar and great food at the bistro. Saturday karako is great fun and good family atmosphere. The rooms are pretty average and bathroom needs and upgrade however overall we had a plesent stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2018

rooms are cheap hotel and restaurant are great well worth staying
rooms are noisy and a lot of coming and going all night bathroom is only just there is 1 male toilet
2 showers but its good value for money

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Steven F
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Very clean and tidy accommodation, meals in the bistro downstairs were fantastic and really cheap prices, great price for room. Saturday night Karaoke was funny and couldn't be heard once we went to rooms. Would recommend.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Clean and tidy, breakfast box was good. Good size. Room was bright throughout night from lights in carpark and some noise from traffic in carpark at about 5am onwards there was noise from trucks unloading I would recommend earplugs at night.

Date of stay: May 2018