“Best Hotel in Southaven!”

Holiday Inn Southaven - Central
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
Reviewed 15 April 2011

We stayed here for one night in March 2011. We booked this hotel because we were going to Memphis the next day and staying in Southaven saved us about $100. We arrived late around 9:30 PM. When I walked in the door, they was a big chalk board that said that I was the guest of the day. The lady behind the counter then gave me a bag full of goodies! We were checked in within minutes. The king bedroom was super clean and very modern. I compared prices to the Hilton and all the Marriotts in Southaven, and Holiday Inn beat them by $5. Great stay!!!! During my next trip to Memphis/Southaven, I will be staying at Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank lhallms

Reviewed 8 February 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times for business purposes. They provide excellent service at a reasonable price and are always willing to "go the extra mile". It is conveniently located near several restaurants and fast food take outs. Rooms are spacious.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank halinal
Reviewed 19 January 2011

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. I am a platinum member for Holiday Inn and out of all the ones I stay in this one is the best one of all.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank LKL_11
Reviewed 31 December 2010

My husband an i stayed here too see our grand chrildren . The people were so nice and helpful. The bed were so comfortable the only thing was the coffee in the room was not so good .

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bazzell48
Reviewed 19 December 2010

I give this hotel 5 stars for cleanliness and quality rooms but that is all. Party going on below our room in the event room. Loud music kept us awake until 1 a.m. When we called the front desk (numerous times) they told us each time that the party would be ending in 15 minutes. We started calling at nine and the party lasted until one! The front desk clerk was rude and inconsiderate. Numerous people complained. This is a place people come to sleep. If I wanted loud music I would go to a night club! We had an early morning flight with young children!! We were exhausted the next day. We should have been offered our money back!! Will never stay their again!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family