“Not world famous”

Ranked #3 of 157 Restaurants in Southaven
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I don’t know what they became world famous for but it’s definitely not the chicken. Chicken was dry, tasted like it sat under a heat lamp all day. Being new to area i wasn’t impressed.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Good place to eat Hot Spicy Chicken, the Mustard Greenes are very good to. Service is good no problems any time I've been their.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Whenever there is fried chicken in the menu, I will always order them. This restaurant served the best tasting chicken. I love the light coating. A little spicy for my taste. But they were still yummy.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Fast and friendly seems to be a standard response from me in a review... true here as well. A smiling face greeted us and we were seated straightaway.

A simple menu makes it easy to choose and let’s them focus on getting it right, which they do.

It is a good place to grab a fast and tasty lunch which I visit pretty much every time I am in Southaven.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

There will be a line up. Just wait!!
We waited about 20min for a table. It's a busy spot, but has quite a few tables. Give your name to be added to the list when you get in. There isn't much room to wait. Most people were outside.
They do take out. You can substitute sides for .50.
It's a 5 min walk from Beale.
We had the 2 piece white for $7.40 and swapped for potatoe salad which was delicious and the meal was a huge portion!!
The beer is dirt cheap. The ice tea was very good and free refills.