“Acceptable food and menu, overpriced when compared to other restaurants”

Fiesta Grill Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 157 Restaurants in Southaven
Reviewed 18 November 2017

We found the food acceptable,but not outstanding, when compared with Mexican restaurants in the area. The pricing was only fair when compared to the quantity from other restaurants. If you like tacos,enchiladas, etc., it is OK to stop by,but do not expect to be in awe of the food.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

As a California native, I have found this ti be the closest to Mexican food around. I am a huge fan of Guacamole, their Guacamole Mexican is amazing, the freshest and best I've had here, rich chunks of avocado, tomatoes, onions and jalapenos into a great balance. When you see "Ultimate" on the menu please don't take that lightly, they don't. Ok now the Sopes and Tacos...took me to a happy place along with a happy dance, I recommend the Adobada you wont find it anywhere else as juicy. Noe if you're looking for a good shrimp cocktail than you've found the place. Moving on to the Molcajete (severed in a large granite mortar) where do I begin.. maybe the rich and tender meats like shrimp, steak and chicken smothered in cheese with peppers, onions and tomatoes, on the side rice and beans with veggies (severed n a separate plate) my fiance got this dish on our last dinning here and lets just say he didn't eat it alone, made me wish I had discovered this sooner. Also has a good decent size vegetarian section.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner here after baseball tournament. Was cold inside so we got an outside table. Took too long to get drinks, chips and salsa and meals. Our server was obviously doing double duty inside and out. Once beers came all was good. Meals were authentic Mexican, hot and tasty when they arrived. We'd return.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Good location with an outdoor patio. I ordered the mango fish, talapia and my husband had California tacos. My fish was delicious but the topping had too much jalapeno and burned my pallet so i had to stop eating. There was nothing special about the California tacos... no avocado, no beef spices. I enjoyed the black beans and rice.
The flan was REALLY firm.
Honestly we won't be back.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Good service, good food, and more quiet than others. It seems like the more off road and restaurant for the locals that know the better places. It's Mexican food, so why not?