“Excellent food fast!”

China Wok
Ranked #60 of 145 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

I have never been happier with the service from a Chinese takeout place. They had a big order done in no time at all! The food was terrific! I wish I had one of these closer to home.

1  Thank LadyLoisA
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 February 2015 via mobile

Best Chinese place in the area! Reasonable prices with decent portions. We frequent here often when in the area, wished we lived closer.

2  Thank DiscountTravelee
Reviewed 24 January 2015 via mobile

If your looking for excellent delivery and quality of chinese food call china wok!! They were friendly and excellent service!!

1  Thank Natalie M
Reviewed 19 October 2014 via mobile

I like the service here. They are very friendly and respect. The lady would help me with my orders. The price is very reasonably and the food is way more than I expected. I recommend this place.

1  Thank Unknownon
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Overall, the food and the amount you get for the money is fabulous! It's somewhat difficult to understand he man and woman who answer the phone but the order is always correct!

4  Thank beautifulchaos