“Michael is great!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I've eating at Chili's twice since I've been here. The first time I ordered "to-go" and the young ladies were very nice and helpful! The second time I went, I sat at a table where Michael was the server. He was great! My cup never got below half full, the food came out great (went with Michael's suggestion), and everyone was really pleasant. Worth going to just for the service!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Normally I would complain about eating at the bar.. but I had a great time! Great service, great tv's to watch the game.. I had a salad that was delicious.. Life is good!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Friday, January 5, 2018

Entered Chilis in Southaven Mississippi - was greeted by the host and sat immediately- waiter approached he asked what beverage I'd like (water for me) - he provided a menu and I informed him that I knew exactly what I wanted (which was the LUNCH SPECIAL!) with Grilled chicken onions and bell peppers -on the side: was sour cream, salsa, mixed shredded cheese- My order was done and served in 12 minutes:)) and it came out SIZZLING!! Very tasty!! And if I'm in this area again I'll surely stop here for lunch :)) Upon asking for my check I provided my Chilis gift card & my order was deducted from my balance.($8.18) LUNCH very SPECIAL:))

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Workers, food, and drinks were awesome. Definitely one of my favorite spots to watch the basketball game.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The food was very good with a wide variety, their was something for everyone, the staff was very friendly