“Lunch in Mississippi ”

Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Friday, January 5, 2018

Entered Chilis in Southaven Mississippi - was greeted by the host and sat immediately- waiter approached he asked what beverage I'd like (water for me) - he provided a menu and I informed him that I knew exactly what I wanted (which was the LUNCH SPECIAL!) with Grilled chicken onions and bell peppers -on the side: was sour cream, salsa, mixed shredded cheese- My order was done and served in 12 minutes:)) and it came out SIZZLING!! Very tasty!! And if I'm in this area again I'll surely stop here for lunch :)) Upon asking for my check I provided my Chilis gift card & my order was deducted from my balance.($8.18) LUNCH very SPECIAL:))

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Workers, food, and drinks were awesome. Definitely one of my favorite spots to watch the basketball game.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The food was very good with a wide variety, their was something for everyone, the staff was very friendly

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We have gotten take out a few times recently.. Each time the orders are correct and ready when they said they would be.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

stopped here one night to try out and the food was good and hot. had great taste and i would tell anyone to come here and eat.