“NO SURPRISES”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Chili's is a chain whose formula is predictable and appealing. the food is appetizing and reasonably priced. Servive is well trained and executed. Location is convenient. Sometimes overly air conditioned.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I had an opportunity to experience Corky's in Olive Branch, MS for the first time on Tuesday this week at lunch. We had a party of eight that straggled in at their leisure so it was not perfect for servers. On being told by the server that 3 servers quit that morning,(really, why do we care?) we were a little hesitant. But, the movie nearby was our ultimate goal so who are we change venues??? I had ordered the pulled pork on a bun whith Cole slaw I thought as one of my sides...and home made chips. When my sandwich arrived, it was the pulled pork WITH barbecue sauce and slaw on top of that bracketed with a "toasted" bun. The bun seemed to have been kept in a steamer (when will they learn) or was microwaved and was it was soggy and became tough as it cooled. I was not aware by the menu description that it was served "wet"...that is, with barbecue sauce...and topped with coleslaw. Other quests at our table said "welcome to the south" as that is how it is served. I said, well as an"outsider" how was I to know? It should be stated as such. Just because Corkey's is a local chain, it does not mean that everyone..especially on the highway like this...knowa that! I returned my sandwich and asked for it without the coleslaw (forever marked as a "northerner") on top of the pulled pork and no barbecue sauce (OMG, really?) It seems it is my fault as a transplant to the South I have to learn all pulled pork comes with barbecue sauce. All of us were well done with our meals when the home made chips finally arrived. We were given "go" boxes for our home made chips...which we all know do not keep for a second serving.
Sigh! I'm still trying to understand the "usual" ways things are served here in the South!! From "local"restaurant to chain restaurant it varies!!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Awesome and clean restaurant! Was seated immediately on a Sunday. Waitress was very attentive to our needs!!!!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I am a Chili's fan. When in doubt when traveling, Chili's is my go to. Our experience at this particular location was not a disappointment. We went for lunch. We were greeted promptly and seated. Our server was on point throughout our meal. We ended our meal with a mini lava cake it was a perfect ending to our lunch. Great value, service and food. Consistently awesome wherever I visit Chili's throughout the country. Kudos Chili's and management for good food all the time.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We go to this location often. Because they are often busy, and we don't like waiting, we usually sit at a booth in the bar area. Chips and salsa are the best. Their cilantro and lime rice and black beans,are delicious. We love all their food. But the Strawberry Patron and Wild Berry margaritas are to die for ... top shelf expensive but oh so yummy. Service is generally pretty good. Amber is great