“Different kind of ordering with some interesting choices.”
Review of Abbay's

Abbay's
Ranked #11 of 152 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: American
Description: Billed as "How the South does fast food."
Description: Billed as "How the South does fast food."
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Many Southern food choices. Got fried fish with mac and cheese and sweet potato casserole.The mac and cheese I do NOT recommend. It is very watery and not tasty at all. Everything else my family got was good, from the fried chicken to the coleslaw, beans and hush puppies and cornbread. Clean restaurant and pleasant overall.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Very unusual fast food restaurant. Vegetables were pretty good not exactly like grandmas but better than out of a can. Was a little busy as it was noon but order was taken fairly fast and food came out fast and was hot. So if you’re tired of usual fast food but need it quick. Give it a try.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have visited this location several times, and I must say that I have never left disappointed. I love the fried spicy broccoli and fish. You are given the chance to dine out in a nice family atmosphere. The restaurant is always clean and the servers are extremely courteous.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We had the chicken and dumplings and the meatloaf. The chicken and dumplings were not wonderful, the sauce was without flavor, very bland. The meatloaf was strange, the red sauce over the meatloaf was tangy and had the taste of hot sauce. Not my favorite by a long shot. Everything else was good, the sweet potato casserole, black eyed peas, Mac and cheese, cornbread, rolls, and the kids liked their corn dogs. Not sure we would eat there again, we were not happy with a miss on both of our adult entree’s. You wonder if these owners taste the food they serve in their restaurants because I believe they wouldn’t have been happy either.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Fried Spicy Broccoli, this will keep me coming back!! I travel significantly and am always trying new restaurants. Well when I am in the area I will not be branching out any more. I had the meatloaf with collard greens, corn, and Fried Spicy Broccoli. While the meatloaf and collards were good, the corn was OK, but the Fried Spicy Broccoli was over the top. If you are close and like southern food you owe it to yourself to give Abbay's a shot!!

Been to Abbay's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK