“Very good food, but a little expensive”
Review of Newk's

Newk's
Ranked #36 of 158 Restaurants in Southaven
Reviewed 16 February 2018

My wife and I ate there this week with my wife ordering a Salmon Caesar Salad and I ordered a Shrimp Po Boy. The Po Boy was very good as was the salad, but the salad was a much better value for the money. The salad was large and the salmon was fresh and well prepared. The Po Boy was small as was the side order that acccompanied it. The Po Boy was expensive for the size and if you wanted macaroni and cheese as a side you were charged extra. Macaroni and cheese extra? At-any-rate the food was high quality.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Met my wife here for lunch, and was very disappointed. The food was not good and the service was slow. I could have went to subway and got twice the grub for half the price and sub way is better. Mcalisters is also better...I do not know how this place is still open. I went once and will not be back

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I had the Mediterranean pizza and it was delicious! We picked it up and brought it to work for a training lunch. Everyone was very pleased.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2017

good food for a decent price in a good location. hope to be back soon. wife had the soup and i had a sandwich

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017

First time using the online ordering, it was easy and fast. We were not able to select the side items offered with a sandwich order. My husband ordered the "Q" Sandwich, the chicken was dry. I ordered the Seared tuna sandwich, the bread was tasty. I was so hungry as I took my first bite, too my disappointment there was very little tuna and very little arugula added to the 10-12 inch sub. I quickly called Newk's, informed them of our small issue and the manager on duty (Malcolm) at the Southaven Getwell location quickly had our order replaced.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Newk's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK