“Peaceful”
other travellers have booked this property
Screen Porch Screen porch
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Screen Porch
Screen porch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tadams001
Columbus, Mississippi
“Peaceful”
Reviewed 11 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My friend has already commented on our stay at this quaint little cottage, but I wanted to say a couple of things as well.

When we arrived we were greeted by Lars the property owner. He showed us the cabin and answered any questions we had. A very nice man. I can't express enough how much I enjoyed being there. Peace and quiet...you heard no vehicles. Nobody to bother you...we did get occasional visits by the property owners dogs while we were floating in the pool. They came to make sure we were ok. We enjoyed there short lived visits. If you're looking for a quiet relaxing get away...I would recommend this place. This was just a quick girls getaway and we had a blast. We're trying to find a weekend we can go back before it gets cold. We brought food to cook since the cottage has a grill. No oven, but they do have a microwave. We cooked our food on the grill and back to the pool. We loved it!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the peace and quiet and having the pool to ourselves!!
Liked least: I couldn't stay longer.
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
66BIB14
Pensacola, Florida
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 10 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Very Peaceful, Serene and relaxing Girl Getaway! Great place when you need a break from the stresses of everyday life. Lock the world away and allow Time to stand still here. Great way to spend the lady just longing in the pool on our floats we brought. Was able to grill soem chicken and potatoes for supper; then just sit out on the porch with a few glasses of sangria afterwards. What a treat to be able to stop & listen to all the nightlife sounds unfold. Coffee on the porch watching the sunrise and dipping in the pool before it was time to pack up and make our trek back home. Such an enjoyable way to spend a weekend. We will be back!!!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
AhBurbman
Newcastle upon Tyne
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Having been to Nashville, Memphis and Clarksdale this was the perfect place to spend a few days relaxing before heading down to New Orleans.
We loved it from the moment we saw it and knew that we'd made a great choice. My first time sitting on the porch looking out over the meadow I said to my girlfriend,
"You know who I feel like?"
"No, who?"
"Michael Landon".
I cannot state enough how peaceful and beautiful this place is.
The owners, and not forgetting Penda, are three of the finest people I have ever met. You made a great stay even better and it was an absolute pleasure to meet you both, thank you for everything.

If you want/need a few days of complete relaxation (or even if you don't) I cannot recommend this place enough.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Liked best: Everything.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Barbara W
Santa Monica
“Southern Living”
Reviewed 9 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Beautiful cottage on a farm in gorgeous settings with a fantastic pool! Very quiet - great to relax!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Travelling group: Extended Family
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing