“Consistent quality”

Ranked #1 of 149 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: County Line Road
Description: For over 25 years, Amerigo has been a local Jackson favorite. Authentic Italian pastas, hand-made pizzas, fresh seafood and wood-fired steaks offer something for everyone at Amerigo. And if your tastes veer toward wine, you'll find everything from affordable, every day wines to single vineyard varietals from Piedmont to Sicily. Amerigo serves lunch and dinner daily, as well as brunch on Sunday. Early bird is available daily between 4-6pm, and we offer over 15 gluten-free dishes to choose from. We also cater! Our Sales Manager will work with you to create a customized menu for your special event. Delivery and full-service catering options are available.
Madison, MS
“Consistent quality”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

My family and friends have been dining at Amerigo's in Ridgeland for over 20 years and it has maintained an amazing consistent quality. It is clearly the favorite Italian restaurant in the area. Every entree I have had is great and the desserts are terrific.

• Visited March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Brandon, Mississippi
“Great go-to restaurant”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I come here all the time--with friends, with family, and on dates. This is my favorite Italian restaurant in Jackson.

If you come around 5-6, you can ask for the early-bird special menu. There are about 10-12 items on here for a discounted price, including desserts.

The freshly baked warm bread is very good dipped in the olive oil sauce. But if you want an appetizer, stick to the bruschetta. I loved it, and I don't normally eat anything with tomatoes! (The cheese fritters are good, also.) I usually get the chicken margarite. It's usually enough for me to eat half, then take the other half home for my lunch the next day. My mother loves the portabella mushroom salad. She's also a fan of the porkchops served on a wood-plank. But to be honest, the most AMAZING thing is the homemade tiramisu!!! I have been all over the world (including Italy), and I got to say, this is the best I've ever put in my mouth!

If you come on a Monday (around 6-8) every three weeks, they have a wine tasting. It various: world-wide wine, regional wine. This coming Monday is "wines of Mississippi." It's $15 per person, and comes with 4 samples of wine (5 if you get the right waiter ;-), and a free order of bruschetta. Every 10-15 minutes, someone comes around to talk about each type of wine, where it's from, and what sort of flavors you can discern from each. I've been twice and highly recommend it.

I cannot describe how much I love this restaurant. A must-go for all!

Jackson, Mississippi
“Delicious Italian food!”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Amerigo is a wonderful Italian resturant. They have delicious bread with dipping sauce. I would come for that alone! My wife loves this resteraunt because it is one of the only places that she can find a pasta with goat cheese.My family has have enjoyed everything that we have tried here.

Jackson, MS
“Excellent Pasta!”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

This place has very good pasta. The white sauce is so rich you feel like you're sinning while you're eating. The bread is good too. It's just a little on the expensive side.

Longview TX
“Good Good food”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

One of a kind. No chain here. All our food was very tasty and hot at the table. Nice wine too.