All reviewsrooftop restaurantfire pitroof loungecourtyard marriottole miss campusnice modern hotelwalk in showerstaff was friendlypresidential suitein townfirst floornice barstayed two nightsbed and pillowslobby barindoor poolfront desk staff
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

First floor rooms are up several steps which was my only knock on this Courtyard. The room was nice and quiet. The staff was friendly and attentive. The shuttle to town was great. The living area in the lobby was very nice.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

While I can't give a Courtyard a 5, because it is not a 5 star hotel, this was an excellent property. The best Courtyard that I have visited! From the fire pit to the bar, and the upscale decor in the room, this property was a surprise. Shower was an open shower and not a tub/shower. I'm not an Ole Miss fan but this hotel might make me a believer. The only regret was that the rooftop restaurant was not open on Sunday nights. However, the square has excellent restaurants. All in all, this was a great experience. Hotty Toddy...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Very nice property and excellent customer service

This courtyard has been updated, lobby areas and rooms are comfortable and stylish. The hotel operates a free shuttle service around town, which was great, as it was raining two of the three days of my stay. The staff was friendly and approachable and made you feel welcome. The bathroom was excellent with the walk in shower, location of the faucet handle and partial glass door. One suggestion: I am a tea drinker and there were no tea bags in the in room coffee station. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This new hotel has an excellent location and service. The staff is very friendly and will go above expectations to meet your needs. There is a very nice full service on the top floor. Room was quiet and well maintained, even though it was on the first floor.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Heather M, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Rick M,

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. The Green Roof Lounge is a awesome place to dine and we are glad you enjoyed. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Heather Anders
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for two nights -- August 22-23. At first glance we were very happy with the room but it didn't take long to realize the room was incredibly humid. Despite running the A/C quite cool, by nightfall everything in the room felt damp. Even paper on a notepad felt damp. It made for an uncomfortable stay. Also, we found the staff to be rather rude -- both the staff at the front desk, and the housekeeping staff who seemed highly offended that we tried to access the swimming pool in the afternoon. We cannot recommend and would not stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear CCraig1234,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your recent stay at Courtyard Oxford.

While it was disappointing to hear that your stay with us fell short of your expectations, I am grateful I was able to connect with you on through email. Our aim is to provide all guests with an unforgettable hotel experience and your honest feedback is an important part of that process. We sincerely apologize for our shortcomings and will share your feedback with the appropriate hotel team.

We hope you choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you back to Oxford.

Heather Anders