All reviews ole miss room was clean huddle house great hotel cookies nice stay in town business travel would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast family reunion the breakfast area staff was very friendly and helpful shuttle service minute drive convenient location business center
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I can’t say I was overly impressed with my stay at this Hampton in. Several items were disappointing. The chair in my room honestly looked like it lived a previous life in a fraternity house. It was very worn. Secondly, the door to my room was very challenging to open. I had to use my body weight to force open the door. There were no electrical outlets on either nightstand to charge my phone overnight. Lastly, there were no vending machines on any floor other than the lobby level.

However, all was not negative. Carlos was a GREAT AMBASSADOR, and very welcoming upon my arrival. He also provided great recommendations on local attractions. Daryl, the courtesy van driver, was also EXCEPTIONAL!!! Thank you for your hospitality, gentleman.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Hotel was nice as Hampton's usually are, only problem was the room was not available for check in as indicated on the reservation and the confirmation. A football game in town the day before delayed check-in time at the hotel by about 2.5 hours.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017

The staff were professional and curtieous. The room was clean (the carpet didn't feel old and worn on my bare feet). The bed was comfy and the ambient noise was low. I was very impressed with the whole experience. I stayed in a few Hampton Inns during my trip, but this was may favorite one.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I came for parents weekend but was able to arrive early. Value on normal nights is fantastic with free parking, internet and breakfast. However game weekends value is quite steep! I would prefer no price gouging on football weekends. But hotel it's self if great.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017

The staff members were happy and helpful. The room was clean and the fitness center was nice. They provided my group with shuttle service to our wedding venue. The breakfast options were varied and appetizing.

• Trip type: Travelled with family