See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2016

You get what you pay for, you need to remember this about this hotel. You will need a car to get around. The room was older but clean. Being a motel, it was noisy with people talking outside at all hours and there was a problem with the street lamp outside not being adequately blocked by the curtains. The wifi worked ok and was easy to use. Breakfast was included but not very good including the worst tasting coffee that I have ever had. Absolutely undrinkable! Keep in mind the price was much lower than the other Oxford hotels, so if you are on a low budget, this hotel is ok. It did have a refrigerator, in room coffee machine, and a microwave. The bathtub had chips out of it, but also was ok.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms close to the street lights, perhaps pick rooms facing inwards.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2016

I always stay here when I come to Oxford. It's clean, and comfortable, just off the Hiway and two minutes from the hospital. This visit I was visiting the hospital and working about 25 minutes away as well, so the location was perfect. I like it that they have college students working the front desk. It gives them a chance to make a little money and also see what the REAL world is like. My room was clean, as always.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Yes this hotel is not the best!!! Yes it's dirty and looks cheap!! The staff(man) was very friendly to me my children and husband at the time, Although it was not the type I like to stay at it has potential to be a great hotel!!! It needs updating I understand it's costly but your proud of the name and location so why not improve the amenities and make it something to be proud of!!! I won't stay again unless updated!!!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

The staff was great, food was good, but room was dirty. Sheets and mattress were stained, so we asked housekeeping to change it and they did. I don't know if I would stay here again. It would be good for college students but not for a business trip.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Ddeaton
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

The worst experience i ever had. Their staff are uncooperative and bathroom was not clean at all. The regular rate for one night is 75.99, so pay a little extra money for great place to stay.
Avoid this motel!! (hotel?) at all cost.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family