Holiday Inn Express Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
Graduate Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 103
Official Site
Hampton Inn Oxford-West(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
Hampton.com
The Nests BnB and Events(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 117
Hampton.com
TownePlace Suites Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

Courtyard Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

US$ 106
Hotels.com
Castle Hill(Oxford)
US$ 155
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2016

I always stay here when I come to Oxford. It's clean, and comfortable, just off the Hiway and two minutes from the hospital. This visit I was visiting the hospital and working about 25 minutes away as well, so the location was perfect. I like it that they have college students working the front desk. It gives them a chance to make a little money and also see what the REAL world is like. My room was clean, as always.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Yes this hotel is not the best!!! Yes it's dirty and looks cheap!! The staff(man) was very friendly to me my children and husband at the time, Although it was not the type I like to stay at it has potential to be a great hotel!!! It needs updating I understand it's costly but your proud of the name and location so why not improve the amenities and make it something to be proud of!!! I won't stay again unless updated!!!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

The staff was great, food was good, but room was dirty. Sheets and mattress were stained, so we asked housekeeping to change it and they did. I don't know if I would stay here again. It would be good for college students but not for a business trip.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Ddeaton
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

The worst experience i ever had. Their staff are uncooperative and bathroom was not clean at all. The regular rate for one night is 75.99, so pay a little extra money for great place to stay.
Avoid this motel!! (hotel?) at all cost.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank FAISAL A
Reviewed 27 June 2015

I stay here whenever I am within driving range of anywhere in Oxford, probably 15 nights a year. The clerks know me by name and often do little extras for me when they don't have to. I see the manager's kids playing near the fenced in pool all the time so it must be a safe place to stay. Sometimes during tournaments and football season it is full of revelaters but that is the nature of a football town.. Last month when I stayed they were putting a new roof on all of the buildings so I know it is cared for. There is even a GOOD oriental restaurant attached to the facility...

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor that overlook the pool are quietest.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business