All reviews room was clean new carpet located close grove park a great stay next morning front desk staff free breakfast dryer furniture interstate
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I was only here one night on business, but I checked in early. The first room I was given smelled of cigarette smoke, I was told it was just cleaned, but their idea of cleaning was turning the air conditioner on high (to cover the smell and using something very slippery on the bathroom floor....I nearly killed myself when I walked in to check things out. I was then moved to another room, where the telephone did not work (I wanted a wake-up call) and there was no ironing board in the room. I then proceeded the business center where I was told the printer was out of order. I specifically book with choice hotels because they typically have business centers.
Needless to say I was very disappointed and will not be staying here next month when I come back again for business.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kal P, Manager at Comfort Inn Olive Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Originally planned to stay at the Hampton Inn. But they were under construction. So went the Comfort suites. After waiting at the desk to check-in for a very long time... and ringing the bell.... we went to the Comfort Inn. They gave us a room where the tv was so horrible that we called to ask if this was right. The receptionist came down, did what we did and, rather then give us another room, opened the attached room to us and said we could go into that room to watch tv and back to our room when we are ready for bed????? Ok????
Next day, we checked to make sure we didn't get charged for two rooms.
Complimentary breakfast. Eggs, cold and runny, bacon cold. So, ok, yogurt. I opened the top and it was like soup. And this was after stirring. Only thing I figure is that the yoghurt sat on a shelf till ready to serve and then put on ice before serving.

Date of stay: April 2017

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Lots of beer bottles laying around outside and in the pool area. Outlets for microwave and fridge not working. No coffee at 530am...was told to come back in half hour. Saw two BIG spiders in the hallway...one went under guests door (yikes). For the money, you can find better choices in the area for the same price or less.

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank mrkshep

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night on our drive to Florida. As a one nighter, it was fine and was inexpensive. However, there were some issues. There was no luggage rack to put the suitcase on, so we had to put it on the desk, which meant we couldn't t use the desk as a desk/table. There was a only a small window in the room, so even in broad daylight the room was very dark. The heater unit worked well but the front cover of it kept falling off. The carpet, while clean, was showing signs of wear and could stand to be replaced. There was a coffee maker in the room but when I went to make coffee there were no cups to drink it. Breakfast was included, and there was a hot breakfast, but the eggs were rubbery and tasteless, although the sausage was good. There were also biscuits and gravy but the biscuits were hard as a rock and the gravy wasn't very warm. Also, when we wanted to print out confirmations for our Florida stay, but the printer in the "business center' was broken.

On the bright side, the people were all very nice and helpful, the room was clean, and the bed was comfy, which is why I rated it as high as I did.

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank Gina R

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Clean.......but other issues with are room. they was working on the room and left tools that feel on my foot and I was treated like it was my falt.. Called several times and left messages for GM....he has not call back.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kathy W
Kal P, Manager at Comfort Inn Olive Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!