See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2018

My space was good, didnt yave any problems. This location should be dog friendly considering there is a truck stop across the street fro. The hotel. Some of us truckers travel with our pets. Overall, my stay was good will be staying at this location again in the future.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The Front desk staff was good. But the rooms are from hell. Room#1 smelled so bad I had to be moved because of the smoke smell. I’ve been in smoking rooms but they still usually use some type of product for the smell. Room number 2 had rust on the fixtures in the bathroom. I still had to buy air fresheners for a non smoking room. And who puts the coffee maker in the bathroom YUCK!!! Fridge has not be defrosted in months I’ve was so thick! If I didn’t have a family event right by the hotel I wouldn’t have stayed the one night!!! Wyndham should be ashamed of this property NEVER AGAIN!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2018

If you are looking for a clean, no frills place to lay your head without spending a ton of money in this area, this is a good choice. Breakfast doesn't consist of many options if that matters to you. Service was good. The room was plain, but adequate. I have stayed in this Hotel once a year for an annual event for 8 years, so I guess I like it. :-)

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Toilet ran all the time, so I kept the bathroom door shut. Fire detector chirped randomly and alarm went off for no apparent reason at 7a.m., waking up whole motel. Lousy pillows. Breakfast is sad. Nothing healthy and no variety.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Great location for a quick overnight stay, Staff was very pleasant, Breakfast could have been better *but* for the price is was ok. Sheets and comforters are in need of an update. Location needs some remodeling as well.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends