All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskdairy queenwall unitqueen suitelate and left earlybbq placecheck in was a breezepancake machinegas stationawesome staffnice hotelroom was cleanbaseball tournamentan upgradebreakfast areai highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I write this review having been woken up by house keeping for the second day banging doors up and down the hallway. After loudly knocking on doors to see if the guest has left they then open the door and set the dead bolt so it won't latch shut. Every time they go in or out they let the door bang shut. I worked till 2am and they started around 8am.
No complaints about the facilities, the room was clean and in working order.
The breakfast was just okay the pancake maker worked but the "omelet" would make a better catchers mitt.
If I'm in this area again I'll try the Hampton Inn one exit up.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike H
Reviewed 29 July 2018

overpriced for what you get. bed was just ok not really comfortable , staff was good didnt stay for breakfast had to hit the road early. stopped there due to inclement weather the night before. only choice in area is dairy queen in front of hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at many a HI in the past and been very happy with the experience but this time not so much. The front was nice, both checking in and out, and the bed and air conditioning were good. But the tub wasn’t really clean and that bothered me a lot. The bottom was either stained red or had red mold- I put a towel down anyway. Too much money to have to do to that, in my opinion. Breakfast was usual (pancake maker was offered but it was unavailable due to being cleaned )but so crowded that we had to take our food back to our room. Will NOT stay again and advise friends to stay somewhere else on the way to and from Florida.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Just off the interstate. We were greeted by Ashley and were recognized as a IHG member. Our check in was a breeze and our room was nice. If you are traveling thru Olive Branch, I highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: We were on second floor and it was quiet
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
HIEOB, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Olive Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express OLIVE BRANCH.
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. It's a pleasure to provide true hospitality for all of our guests.
We appreciate you loyalty and feedback and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We usually stay at roadside Hamptons, but the local one was renovating their pool so we chose the HIE. Great choice! Location was great, rooms were clean and comfortable, breakfast was the best included breakfast ever and the staff was super. When I checked out I chatted with manager Denise and I could see why. Sharp as a tack. Next time in the area we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

We appreciate you loyalty and feedback and hope to see you again in the future.