Magnolia Inn and Suites
Comfort Suites Olive Branch(Olive Branch)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
US$ 94
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 106/night.

Best Western Plus Olive Branch Hotel & Suites(Olive Branch)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 79
ComfortInn
US$ 109
US$ 98
All reviewswaffleswould stay againbeds were comfortablefree breakfastnice areamemphis areacerealfridgeflorida
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We just stayed again for the second time. Both times have been terrific! It is a quiet area, though not far from restaurants and shopping. As before, our room was clean, breakfast good, and the staff very friendly and helpful. When we can't stay with family, this is now our go-to place. It may (possibly) be even better!

Room Tip: All rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
magnoliainn1981, General Manager at Magnolia Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you for choosing Magnolia Inn and Suites Olive Branch!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Magnolia Inn and Suites is located about 30 minutes from downtown Memphis. The rooms are basic with good air conditioning. The bathroom is sufficient. Beds are comfortable but the mattresses have springs. Breakfast has a variety of healthy food. For business trips, this is a good hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I usually stay in Olive Branch on our way back home from vacation. It is a great area to stay in. This summer, we had no choice but to bring our dog and this hotel was the only dog friendly one in the area. The hotel is nicely tucked away off of the main road and there are close options to go grab a bite to eat. Staff was friendly and attentive.

We stayed on the second floor and it does smell like cigaretts in the hallway, but the room itself smelled fine. The television is probably one of the largest flatscreens that I have seen in a hotel. Overall it was quiet and a decent place to stay overnight.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank TLaw1991
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Used the hotel for an overnight while traveling to Florida. The desk staff was helpful and friendly. The room was what you would expect from a 2.5 star accommodation. We were disappointed in the humid climate within the room. It appears that maybe the a/c is not taking the humidity out of the area as well as most rooms we have stated in.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We have stayed at this hotel two other time with no problems. This time was an abomination of what a hotel stay should have been! This review could be a book but will only convey main facts. Tried to check ten minutes after posted check in time. Room was being cleaned and was told it would be ready in 20 minutes. No problem, went to get some items to put in fridge and get our grandkids to spend time with them, as this was the reason we were here. Returned about an hour and 10 mins later with refreshments and grand kids. We were told that there would be an additional charge if the children would be staying. We told them we are just spending time with them, swimming taking them to dinner and their parents will pick them up later that night after work and they were not staying. Jamcee the only hotel person on duty said they would be here most of the day and even if they were not staying we would be charged regardless. I asked to talk to Manager, she would not contact a manager for me to talk to. We ask her if people staying here could not have guest. She stated they could. I asked what the was the time limit a guest could stay. She stated it was at the hotels discretion. What? We decided to go to our room without a resolution and talk about this. Well our room was not even ready. They were still cleaning the room. Went back down stairs and told Jamcee about room. She stated it was at hotels discretion as to when check in time is also. We demanded a resolution to the trouble we were having. At that time she said she would call manager and left. We felt all would be resolved. We all put bathing suits on and went to pool. We all played in pool for about 45 minutes to an hour and then decide to get out and head to dinner. My wife went to get pool towels at front desk and was in formed that they would discount the charge for the grandkids but that was it. My wife was mad. Jamcee stated she was going to charge our credit card. My wife said no and came and told me. We went back up to room to change and go back down to lobby. We got to our room and the key did not work. I went back down to see what was going on while wife and grandkids stood in hall. When I went back to lobby Jamcee informed me we will not be allowed to get back into our room until I pay the extra charge or we leave with the stay non refundable and if that did not work she would call the police and have me physically removed. I told her to call the police and let's find out if the hotel could hold my possessions for ransom. At this time I was in so much disbelief, frustrated,mad I told her we were leaving. I told her to open the door or I would call the police turn and went to the room. She showed up and open the door and as we were changing and getting ready to leave the booking company called and asked me what was happening as Jamcee had called them. I explained what had transpired and they stated they will call back the hotel and ask for them to refund the stay amount. The total amount of time we were at this hotel was a little less than 2 hours. The booking company called me back as we were getting into the car and told me the hotel would not refund the night but offered to pay the fee for our grandkids. I thanked them for that but told them I would not stay there and never would again. They offered some advise and apologized once again. We stayed at Comfort Inn Suites down the road and had no problems. I asked before we checked in about our grandkids spending time at hotel visiting us. They had no issues with them visiting us and even stated hope we have a great time with them.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family