“Greatest Hotel on the Gulf Coast!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Reviewed 8 January 2012

My family stayed here over the holiday weekend. The staff was very helpful. The daytime manager knew our names the first day. They were so accommodating they even made us fresh baked cookies at night. I have never been treated so well at a hotel before. We have stayed at Windsor Court, a five star hotel in New Orleans,and did not receive this level of service. If you are staying anywhere on the Gulf Coast, I would highly recommend staying here. Thank you to the staff for a great time.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi

Reviewed 20 December 2011

This hotel hits the half-way point on my annual trip from Texas to SC and will become my overnight of choice in the future. The room was clean, and roomy. The staff was friendly and efficient . As a single woman on the road,I felt my vehicle and I were both safe, which is a big factor for where I stay when on the road.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Elizabeth W
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all of your comments. You are always welcome at our hotel. We appreciate all of your thoughts and will pass them on to our staff. They always appreciate when they are doing a good job.

Thanks again for your comments. We hope that you will come stay with us again really soon!!

Reviewed 18 December 2011

We stayed here on our way back from Florida with our family for 2 days. We enjoyed every minute of our stay. We have stayed in Country Inns before but this hotel is the best.

Rooms were clean and a cheerful decor.Rooms were quiet and affordable. Our large family loved the breakfast which was well stocked with variety of choices. Dining area was spacious and clean.

My family felt safe & secure and my wife liked the fitness room. This hotel is easy access to lots of casion & other tourist spots.Wifi was great and we will highly recommend this hotel to everyone who is travelling to this area.

I would like to applaud the management and the staff for their good job. See you on our next trip.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2011

I stay at this hotel on many occasions. I have been a customer at this hotel since july of last year. The staff is top of the line, the rooms are very clean, and if i want to go to the casino or movies i can simply hop into my car, and be there within minutes. When i get back from wherever i went off to, the employees always welcome me back with a smile on their face, and there is always fresh cookies made if i wanted one. The rooms are really nice the beds are comfortable. The breakfast in the mornings are great, the food is freshly made and it is quite possibly some of the best breakfast that any hotel has in this general area.. I love this hotel and recommend it to anyone that ever wants to visit or to just get away..

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2011

The Rooms are very nice and confertable .. The Staff Is Amazing And Helpful
Everyone At The hotel Makes You Feel Like Family

Room Tip: All The Rooms Are Nice And At A Good Price
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy that you named us your home a way from home. We are very honored. Thank you for your wonderful comments. We will pass all of these comments on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing when they are doing a good job.

Thanks again for your time. We hope that you will come see us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ocean Springs
Comfort Suites
#19 of 47 in Biloxi
0.4 km away
Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK