All reviewsnice hotelms areaindoor poolexcellent locationfamily weddingthe hotel staffshopping and restaurantsexcellent place to staywithin walking distanceroom servicehotel is locatedshort drivedefinitely stay here againconvenient locationsouthern hospitalityjacksonquinn
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Oh my goodness - where to begin - I only stay in Hilton accommodations unless unavoidable, so I have stayed in many Hilton family hotels and I will have to say - this is THE BEST one I've ever stayed in (including some of the RESORT Hotels). The check-in service e was beyond wonderful - the room was one of the greatest ever - clean, quite comfortable, good view even for a business type hotel. Dining availability and room service beyond description - I mean BONEFISH delivers to your ROOM!!!!! The full cooked to order BREAKFAST was the BEST ever and the service exceptional. There was not one thing that was NOT beyond an exceptional experience. I fell in love with this HOTEL (Hilton Garden Inn, Madison, MS) and will definitely be returning when traveling that way again. I have LOVED my HILTON HONORS CARD for over 20 years but now have even more reason to do so. All of your properties (which are wonderful in themselves) could definitely benefit from learning from this hotel. Thank you, Thank you so much!! Debbie Allred - Hilton Honores member!!! # 432380813

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Debbie A
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Stayed with big family during a wedding. Wonderful front desk staff and security guard was visible and present late at night. Bed and room very comfortable. Lobby was beautiful and well decorated. My only negatives would be, no bar, and had to pay for breakfast. Otherwise, great location

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Nice breakfast and clean room. The room was in the was the opposite side of the elevator and the WiFI signal was weak. The hotel has USAToday and Wall Street newspaper free of charge. The late checkout is possible to be negotiated.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Wow!! Adjustable beds!! My wife turned her side down to lowest setting. I turned my side up to the highest setting. When we jumped in the bed, she hit the floor and I hit the ceiling! LOL!! Staff was very accomadating, friendly, and always with a heart felt smile. Our bartender during our stay, Te'onna Dean, was extremely pleasant, and very thoughtful. Kudos to her, an excellent hire.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The rooms were definitely a bit dated, but overall it was a pleasant experience. The room and bathroom were both clean. The staff were friendly during both arrival and departure. The hotel is located close to the interstate which was a plus for me, yet not close enough to hear loud traffic. I'd stay here again if I was in Madison, MS.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo