TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice hotelms areaindoor poolexcellent locationfamily weddingthe hotel staffshopping and restaurantsexcellent place to staywithin walking distanceroom servicehotel is locatedshort drivedefinitely stay here againconvenient locationsouthern hospitalityjacksonquinn
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Stayed with big family during a wedding. Wonderful front desk staff and security guard was visible and present late at night. Bed and room very comfortable. Lobby was beautiful and well decorated. My only negatives would be, no bar, and had to pay for breakfast. Otherwise, great location

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Nice breakfast and clean room. The room was in the was the opposite side of the elevator and the WiFI signal was weak. The hotel has USAToday and Wall Street newspaper free of charge. The late checkout is possible to be negotiated.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Wow!! Adjustable beds!! My wife turned her side down to lowest setting. I turned my side up to the highest setting. When we jumped in the bed, she hit the floor and I hit the ceiling! LOL!! Staff was very accomadating, friendly, and always with a heart felt smile. Our bartender during our stay, Te'onna Dean, was extremely pleasant, and very thoughtful. Kudos to her, an excellent hire.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The rooms were definitely a bit dated, but overall it was a pleasant experience. The room and bathroom were both clean. The staff were friendly during both arrival and departure. The hotel is located close to the interstate which was a plus for me, yet not close enough to hear loud traffic. I'd stay here again if I was in Madison, MS.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I'm self employed and use the Internet for 90% of my work. I'm visiting with family that lives in Canton, MS and the Internet at the house makes it impossible for me to work from home. Public facilities like the library and coffee shops have average wifi but inconvenient operation hours so I stayed at the Hilton for 2 nights just to work. The staff was friendly and welcoming, the hotel was clean and the bed slept amazingly well. The wifi was good but would slow down sometimes. Overall, I was able to get a lot of work done, so mission accomplished!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business