“Convenient location, friendly staff, great stay.”

Courtyard Jackson Ridgeland
Ranked #14 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 12 April 2017

My wife and I were in town for 4 days visiting family who live and work at the University of MS Medical School. The location was very easy to get on and off I-55 and only minutes from the hospital. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and the hotel well maintained. Interestingly, they had a policy posted that referred to groups and especially children unattended. I wish more hotels had such a policy. A large group of soccer kids stayed and there was no running in the halls or late night noise. The fire pit was lit each night and we sat and conversed with other guests. Many restaurants very close, and as I said, others only minutes away. We would definitely stay here again, given the opportunity.

Room Tip: Those facing the courtyard probably have less opportunity for noise, but hotel in quiet area off roa...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Shawanda H, Sales Coordinator at Courtyard Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Hi Michael,

We like to say thank you for your review of our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Courtyard by Marriott, Jackson-Ridgeland. I am so proud to hear how well your stay went and can agree that the closeness of the local amenities is quite convenient. Please let us know if your travels bring you back to the Jackson area because we would absolutely love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I stayed here on a recent visit. Very friendly and helpful staff. The room was clean and well maintained and the bed was very comfortable. Great location near shopping and restaurants. Easy on and off of I55 North.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Shawanda H, Sales Coordinator at Courtyard Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you so much for your candid review on our hotel. We are glad that you were able to experience an enjoyable stay. We hope that you visit with us again should your travels bring you into the area.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I should've known things wouldn't be good when prior to arrival I took the time to request adjoining rooms and was told it would be no problem only to arrive and be told the hotel has no adjoining rooms! It only gets better...
After requesting and reserving these 2 DBL rooms I am checked in to not only 1 but 2 single rooms. Was finally given 1 DBL room across the hall from the single only to have not 1 person try to enter my room @ 12:38am but yet another person @ 1:15!!! Upon going g to the desk and complaining, I'm told that they show me in the room next door and that I'll have to move! If this is how this Marriott Courtyard treats its Platinum members I would hate to be a regular paying customer. The good news if you're a Marriott patron is that there's MANY other properties in the area and quite frankly, the Hilton across the way looks like an ideal choice!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Eddie C
Shawanda H, Sales Coordinator at Courtyard Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the opportunity to review your stay. I'm very sorry to see that you did not have the experience that me or my staff was hoping that you would. I assure you that the experiences that you received is not in the norm as you can see from the many other great reviews that we have on our property. We try our very best to make sure that all guest are taken care of, especially our loyal guest members. I do apologize that you were unable to experience what so many others have in the past.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

This is such a nice town! People very friendly! The hotel was very clean and big rooms! Bed was very comfortable! Would go back! The breakfast bar looked very good but we did not get free breakfast so we decided to visit the restaurant that was featured in the movie The Help!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Shawanda H, Sales Coordinator at Courtyard Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Hi Booklady12,

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! We strive to make your stay with us a perfect one... It's good to know that we exceeded your expectations and was able to accommodate you. Please visit with us again should you be in the area.

Shawanda H.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We met friends at this hotel because it was half way between our homes in Texas and Tennessee. It was perfect for the visit. Hotel staff is friendly, competent, and well trained. It had obviously had the decor updated recently. Facility is very convenient to shopping and restaurants.
My only complaint was the carpet in the room and in the halls was dirty.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Shawanda H, Sales Cordinator at Courtyard Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Thank you for your candid review of our property. It was a pleasure to have you visit with us. We would hope that you would visit again should you be in the area.