“same old stuff”

Add it.
Piccadilly Cafeteria
Ranked #130 of 402 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 5 March 2018

same old rotating menu week after week. Fish is imported, not USA product. Chicken tenders are overcooked and dry. No rare roast beef ever. Liver is like show leather it is so overcooked. Broccoli is generally mushy and the cheese sauce is watery. The cornbread is inedible. Can't even describe it other than dry and crumbly. I used their take out for convenience for a while,but just can't put up with it anymore. Shrimp creole served with under-cooked rice.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We got there at 1:45 on a Sunday, thinking it would be after the lunch crowd, since we were on the road to Memphis and didn't want to take a long lunch. Took us half an hour in line to get our food and get a check to move on to a table, because of a long line of people just out of church. The benefit was that we got a good long look at what food offerings were available. Their mac & cheese and turnip greens were very good as were the fried chicken fingers. Very filling and I thankfully got the smaller order of chicken fingers.
They do have a separate entrance for take-out orders. That was a busy area too. No doubt, the locals like the place.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Looking for home cooking in Jackson, MS? Come and join the staff at Piccadilly Cafeteria on I-55 Frontage Road N. You will have the look hard to find good food and good service and prices that beat this restaurant. Enjoy!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We stopped for lunch at Piccadilly, our first time and unfortunately, our last, because we were on a bus tour and live on the West Coast. The selection was outstanding. I ordered the fish almondine. The portion was huge, covered the whole plate. The price was $9.99 and included two sides, and a wonderful selection of breads plus drink. If I lived closer, this would be one of my favorite places. Tasty, fresh and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I arrived to the restaurant after work about 6:25pm, it was 6:50 when I left. They had one server and then one of the cooks came out to help. I ordered fried cod for myself and the gentleman said he would have them cook it fresh. I ordered chicken tenders for my husband with Lima beans, the young man fixed the tenders and Lima beans but when the young lady came back to fix my veggies my husband's plate just disappeared. The staff was very unprofessional, I asked for tarter sauce and honey mustard for the tenders. The cashier went to the other side put the sauces in a cup. Honey mustard dipping sauce was running down the outside of the cup. I was very disappointed in the service and the quality of the food. My cod was very good, hot and fresh, my veggies were cold. It had been a long time since I had eaten at Piccadilly, now I know why? You should send everyone who works on the carry out side back through training. I would prefer driving to the other side of town before coming back to the I55 store. When people have worked all day the only thing on their mind is getting in getting dinner for the family and getting home to unwind!!!

1  Thank lisatug1