“Lunch”

Add it.
Piccadilly Cafeteria
Ranked #130 of 402 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Went to Piccadilly for a quick lunch between appointments. Taste buds were all set for their wonderful fried chicken. Alas! Nothing but wings and it was only 12:00 noon. Lunch was very good, but we're still craving fried chicken!

1  Thank annneal312

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Fried chicken and all the fixins here are great. The prices are off the wall ridiculous. My husband and I ate here a few months ago. For two orders of fried chicken, two sides a piece (macaroni and cheese and fried okra), and a drink, it was $35. Will not make that mistake again. The servers when we went were horrible as well. We did not have our drinks refilled one single time. I had to take my drink to the machine and get some myself. A manager asked what I was doing, and I told her that since her waitress couldn't refill my drink in the last 25 minutes, I was doing it myself. So, I would say it is just average. Not the worst restaurant experience I have ever had, but if I wanted that food at that price, I could just make fried chicken with sides at home by myself for my family.

1  Thank usm2003
Reviewed 5 July 2016

They are in the process of renovating which was no problem. The food we ate was baked chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac n cheese along with a roll, with strawberry cheesecake as the dessert. Everything was good, I guess my expectations for them were higher.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Food was good. Service was Great! Friendly Staff and workers. I would go back. Great if you are on a budget.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

We went to Piccadilly's this Memorial Day weekend to be treated with rudeness by FOUR employees. HA! The girl at the entrance counter looked at us like we were martians when we asked her if breakfast was still being served. The lady cashier unpleasant when we asked if we could see what the buffet had for breakfast; instead, she immediately rang up our bill, which we paid. We got to the buffet and the omelet guy said, "We're out of everything but sausage and onions." When asking for bacon, the girl behind the omelet station AND am employee walking by both said, "We don't have any more bacon." With that, we returned to the cashier, for a refund, where the same lady cashier rolled her eyes at us. Then they called for a lady manager, who was indeed nice, apologizing for our experience. Unbelievable. That was last trip EVER to this establishment.

3  Thank mississippimuse