“Red Roof In is a Very nice and clean hotel that it is very well run by the manager”

Red Roof Inn Jackson-Fairgrounds
Ranked #20 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Manager was very nice and friendly. Front desk was very courteous and helpful. I would definitely come back and recommend to family and friends. Kudos to the manager because that hotel is very well managed!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank harpo1784
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Jackson-Fairgrounds

Reviewed 29 February 2012

I made a business trip recently, and when I walked in the guest services immidiately made my experience more relaxing for me. They were very polite, and the transaction went smooth. I had stayed in the same hotel a year prior to this visit and it was not as good as this time. I am happy that I gave this hotel property another try. Outstanding customer service and great rooms for the price. I will definately return.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I made a solo trip sort of spur of the moment and had an excellent stay at this particular Red Roof Inn. The staff was exceedingly pleasant and well groomed and mannerable. The well trained and discipline staff, by virtue is a reflection of their manager and the skills they were taught by their management. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to Jackson, MS.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2012

This is an inexpensive place to stay in Jackson. It is right downtown and near the fairgrounds.

It is no frills, and good value. I would stay here again.

And we got lucky - the State Fair was on the same time we were here.

Jackson itself is not much of a tourist stop, but we were glad to see the place. Had a lot of fun at the Fair but most of that was spent in the beer tent !!

Room Tip: They are probably all the same - average and inexpensive.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peter.craig
RedRoofJackson, Tasha Jenkins General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson-Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your stay at our location. I appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Jackson Fairgrounds Red Roof Inn. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guest is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Sincerley,

Tasha Jenkins

Reviewed 26 November 2011

This hotel was disgusting. The sheets were nicotine stained and the whole room smelled like urine. The floor also hadn't been vacuumed in a very long time and the walls were sticky. Nasty!!! We got up and left in the middle of the night because my asthmatic daughter couldnt breathe because of the smells. Cheap? Yes but certainly NOT clean.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Atxcarrie
RedRoofJackson, Tasha Jenkins, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson-Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience with our hotel. We do hope that you enjoyed your visit to Jackson,MS despite your concerns with your accommodation. We are always more than happy to address any issue a guest encounters. We take it serious when a guest brings any issue to our attention and regret that we were unable to rectify the issues you encountered. We always want to show our guest that we are willing to go above and beyond to ensure their stay was a positive one. I apologize for not being able to do that for you as our guests’ input is important to us. Again thank you for your comments and our team would like to extend an invitation for you to return so that you may see the improvements made since you departure

Thanks