All reviews club level heavenly bed great hotel walk in shower valet staff business traveler room service convention center downtown area recommend this hotel staff was very friendly estelle courthouse spa spg kinks robe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here on a business trip and was pleasantly surprised at how clean and modern the hotel was. The staff was very professional, friendly, polite and attentive. The Restaurant/Wine bar was fantastic! There are interesting displays all over the lobby and first floor of the hotel celebrating Mississippi's contributions to American culture. The conference facilities were modern & well equipped. This place makes me wish I lived closer to Jackson. What a gem!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I chose this hotel for its excellent location near Thalia Mara. To date, this is the best hotel I have ever stayed while visiting Jackson, and I definitely will be returning.

In addition to the location, there are several things that make this hotel a standout. I booked a Club Level single room. Benefits of this type of room included access to a small lounge where a very good complimentary breakfast (buffet style) is available in the mornings, as well as drinks and munchies later in the day. The lounge is very beautifully designed as you can see from the pictures I have attached with the review.

The room was spotlessly clean, and the “heavenly bed” was a real bliss. Knowing that a bed cannot meet every sleeper’s style of preference, this bed served me well because it was plush and soft on top, yet with some firmness below. When I actually laid on the bed, it did not feel firm at all, yet adequate amount of support there was! The ceiling is very high, and I LOVED how spacious it looked! The bathroom had luxurious design and light, and included a walk-in shower with a rain shower head. I asked for another set of shower robe, and the housekeeping staff on my floor delivered within 5 minutes of my request. My "do not disturb" sign was always respected. There was a complimentary mini-bar that was replenished daily; I have never seen this in another hotel in Jackson, and it was a particularly nice feature that I hope they will always have. There was a facility for making Starbucks coffee and tea. The wall mounted large screen smart TV had a number of useful features.

Alas, not everything was completely flawless. Late in my stay, my wife and I have visited to enjoy the heated indoor saltwater swimming pool. Perhaps because we were the first people to use the pool for that day, the temperature of the pool was not as warm as we wished. We called the maintenance via telephone available by the poolside, and soon after, two gentlemen came by and have increased the temperature of the pool for us. How wonderful! We loved the fact that the pool did not have any Clorox smell and feel! My wife, who cannot swim and had terrible skin breakouts in Clorox based swimming pool, enjoyed the pool very much!

While we were enjoying the snack in the lounge, my wife realized that she has lost a piece of earing somewhere along the way. As we were tracing back our footsteps, looking for a small piece of metal, the concierge staff did everything she could to find the missing piece together! (Even a guest there started to look for it with us as well!) We eventually found it, and we really appreciated the staff to go over and beyond the call of duty to help us in whatever way she could (and guest).

Having said that, my overall experience was very good indeed, and the staff was especially helpful and friendly. The hotel is beautiful, and you can appreciate much of attention-to-detail designs. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends or colleagues who are visiting Jackson. I’ve visited many hotels in cities all over the united states, and I would definitely mark this hotel as one of my top choices.

Room Tip: Book a Club Level Room on their website for the magnificent services!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cedar B
msenginaction, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Cedar,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Westin Jackson on TripAdvisor! We’re pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our VIP amenities, hotel decor and in particular, the Westin Heavenly Bed and indoor saltwater pool

We know you have a choice when you stay in Jackson and we appreciate you choosing us for your recent stay. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Look hotel is fine. It is a Westin after all. Staff was very nice. The issue is they are "pet friendly" but do not have an area to take your pets to do their business. Even at the front desk they were all like...uh I'm not sure. Do they expect the pets to be potty trained? Love Westin but if you are traveling with a pet, there are better options.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Tae Y, Front Office Manager at The Westin Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear hfergy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Westin Jackson on TripAdvisor. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced at the Westin Jackson. Thank you for your specific feedback and your feedback has been shared with the Front Desk Team to ensure this was an isolated incident.

Thank you for being a valued guest and we hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back to Jackson.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

I've stayed at the Westin in Jackson on three separate occasions, and each time has been a fabulous experience. While the hotel is situated several blocks from most restaurants, the hotel restaurant makes up for it by offering delicious food and drinks. The staff are friendly and welcoming, and it is clear that customers' comfort is a priority at this location. If you'd like a great place to stay, a day-cation at the hotel pool and spa, a delicious meal, or all three, the Westin in Jackson is what you're looking for.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank oxfordvisitor2018
msenginaction, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear oxfordvisitor2018,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Westin Jackson on TripAdvisor! We’re thrilled to hear we're your hotel of choice when staying in downtown Jackson! Thank you for your compliments on our staff's customer service and everything from our amenities to our on-site restaurant.

We know you have a choice when you stay in Jackson and we appreciate you continuing to choose us! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We went to Jackson for a wedding. We wanted somewhere nice to stay since we were leaving the kids for the weekend. The hotel is really. I would recommend staying on the executive floor because of the lounge. They provide a nice breakfast and h’orderves in the evening. They gym and pool are also nice. I didn’t get a chance to use the spa. The biggest disappoint was the restaurant Estelle. For the price I expected better serve and meal, but I will post more about the restaurant in their review.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
msenginaction, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Brittany,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Westin Jackson on TripAdvisor! We’re pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed everything from our accommodations to the pool and gym.

As we strive to create a memorable experience for all of our guests, please accept our sincerest apologies for your experience at Estelle Wine Bar & Bistro. We have notified our Director of Food & Beverage to ensure this is an isolated incident and will not happen again in the future. We value your candid feedback!