“Consistently Good BBQ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My first choice in DeSoto County for BBQ. Service is good here and the sauce is great! BBQ is championship quality and good by Memphis Standards. I particularly like the ribs, nicely smoked with great flavor.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We didn't know prior to going inside that there was smoking inside. Luckily for us the smell wasnt too bad but every once in a while you can definitely smell it. The food was good, the ribs are like cutting butter with a hot knife. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Excellent BBQ from folks that know what they're doing. Usually large crowds so there is a little wait time. The people that own this have excelled in doing BBQ for years and have a good product. Located just a short distance off I-55 just south of Memphis City limits in Horn Lake, Ms. Friendly, casual atmosphere with good food.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Memphis BBQ company, very good food. Fried tomatoes are awesome! I always get the sampler plate and it has not disappointed. Waitress and waiters are good, professional.

I just wish people would NOT SMOKE inside, other than that it's great. Will return.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I didn’t realize they allowed smoking or I wouldn’t have eaten there. The food was fine until you started to smell the smoke. Not appetizing at all to smell cigarette smoke while you are eating. Will not go back as long as smoking is allowed. Disgusting! I wasn’t there when they asked smoking or non. Had I been we would have left. Didn’t realize until I smelled it. That made it even worse.

1  Thank Dream777027

Been to Memphis Barbecue Co.? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK