We went to the room after checking in and the room was not cleaned. It had been destroyed! They said the computer said that it had been cleaned so it must be a computer glitch. Anyway, they had to call a housekeeper from home to come in to clean the room because they had all left for the day. After a 5 hour ride from St. Louis, we waited for two hours for the room to finally get cleaned after the housekeeper arrived. Bad first impression. The next night the electronic lock to our room somehow broke and they didn't know how to fix it. I had to stay in the room to let my family back in because if we all left they would have to call a locksmith to open the door. I spoke with the manager who kept apologizing but refused to give us a discount or comp the room for our inconviences. I will never stay at your hotel again. I thought a sales manager's job was to make sure that guests actually come back to the hotel. Don't waste your money. There are other nice places in Horn Lake to stay that actual care about your satisfaction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Door Heated Pool & Spa, Evening coctail reception at the bar. Newest and the most beautiful hotel on the exit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Goodman Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Goodman Hotel Horn Lake
- Best Western Goodman Inn And Suites