We stayed here because it is advertised as 'pet-friendly'. The room we were given was a King with a jacuzzi tub in the main room with the bed. The room was clean and had a very nice wood floor, but the smell of cigarette smoke was overwhelming. I suspect they give pet people and smokers the same room.
The room had all the usual amenities (refrig, microwave, coffee maker) and the bed was comfortable. The a/c unit was quite noisy however. Breakfast was minimal without any eggs or other hot foods. The door-closers on the doors are strong, if you let go of an open room door it will SLAM shut.
We paid over $129 which I feel was way over-priced for a Super 8; however since we had a cat, we had no other options in the area. Other than the price, it's an okay stay for one night.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking