Super 8 by Wyndham Hernando
US$ 120
US$ 115
US$ 111
Orbitz.com
All reviewsroom was cleanthe ground floorseveral times a yearplace to stayair conditionernice staystaff was friendlyoff the highwaycoffee makerdefinitely stay here againmotelwifimsodormicrowavebeddingkey
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We always stay at this location in May when we're visiting for the Holiday weeken Blues Fest, Only minor problem was with the key not working after a night of partying just wanted to get to our room, but it was solved quickly

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Management response:Responded 3 June 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy your stays with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future. We also apologize that you had a key isue. Have a super day!!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I made a reservation on May 28, 2017 with the front desk manager by telephone that morning, and guaranteed it with my credit card. We arrived at the hotel at 10:15 P.M. and was told that our reservation was cancelled because we did answer a call to or responded to a voicemail our cell phone asking when we would arrive. When we arrived at the front desk, we witnessed the front desk clerk receiving cash in an amount more than we were charged from a person allowed to check in, assumingly with our room they cancelled. After finding a new hotel, at 11:30 P.M. that night, I had an opportunity to listen to the voicemail left at 9:18 P.M. saying that they could cancel our reservation if I did not return their call, even though I had a credit card confirmed reservation. I called them back about 11:30 P.M. and the same manager said they now had a room for me and I could come back. I explained that I was in another hotel about 30 miles away and had already paid. He said that he had not lied to me about the situation wherein I accused of selling my room to someone else for a higher price. He said he had not done that. I explained to him that he could read my entire review on Trip Advisor.com. Should he care to respond to my review regarding denying my wife an I a room guaranteed with a credit card, you can make up your own mind. He said he was not charging my credit card for one night's stay.

Room Tip: Because they cancelled my reservation, I assume they would do the same to others. Reserve a room at better name brand hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 31 May 2017

Dear Sir, We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. As you know we were experiencing very bad weather that night and due to that we had system issues. Again we apologize for this happening to you and hope you have a super day.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

It's not the worst place I have stayed at. If you are in a pinch and need a cheap room for a night, it is good. They are doing renovations, so it may be nicer in the future. It was fairly clean. I did notice some stains on the sheets. We were there for softball tournaments. We just needed a place to shower and sleep. That is all this place is good for.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 3 June 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We are in the process of renovations and working hard to make sure our guest have the best experience possible. If you would have told us about the stains on the sheets we would have gladly changed them for you. We apologize that you had that experience. Hope you have a super day!!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy, no frills, hallways did have an odor, but the place is under renovation. The room was clean (very clean) and smoke-free as requested so no complaints really for an overnight stay while traveling from A to B. Pet friendly.

Stayed: May 2017
Management response:Responded 30 May 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. And, thank you for the feedback. I will pass along your compliments to our housekeeping staff. Yes, we are still under renovation. We look forward to see you in your future trip.Once again, thank you for choosing us. Hope you have a super day!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Good service. Hotel close to the interstate. No internet service, but everything else was nice!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Management response:Responded 23 May 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing us. And, thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a good stay with us. Sorry for any inconvenience you experienced with the internet. We look forward to see you in your future trip. Thank you for staying with us and hope you have a super day.